• My 2013 initiatives were nominated for a Yeggie. The Edmonton New Media Awards, or the Yeggies, is an annual awards show created to recognize and celebrate outstanding social media content creators in the capital region.
• Planned and executed launch of an online portal for crowd-sourced fundraising, which raised more than $315,000 in its first year of operation with an average gift amount of nearly $100.
• Increased social media donations of fundraising events by 25% year over year.
• Increased engagement with Facebook through innovative programming and targeted content. From September 2011 to the present, total Likes have increased by 40%, while 28-day reach has increased by more than 900%.
• Established meaningful Twitter following from less than 100 followers to nearly 6,000.
• Managed website redesign project, from design phase through to launch.
• Generated online and print visual collateral including banners, magazines, websites, and social media.
• Wrote articles for, and influenced the editorial direction of, HEROES Magazine, the Foundation’s quarterly print publication.
• Led teams of more than four photographers at key Foundation events.